Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What is the color of that?

Hi! I wanted to share this app with you as it has helped me in many occasions when I see a color that I want to use in my designs.

Of course, this app has a story behind it. One time I was going to see a client and she told me that she wanted the app to have the colors of her walls, the exact same color! So I thought, "hmm, there has to be an app that when I take a picture or aim my phone at something it would tell me the exact color with the code", and for sure I checked it out and there it was! It is called ColorSniffer.

You just point at the color you want to see and it tells you the code and name of it. It is great! Just make sure you have enough light (not too much, not too little) to get the correct color.




















You can download it here, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/colorsniffer/id537951542?mt=8

I hope this helps you.

Love,

Global Apps
www.GlobalAppsMarketing.com

Like us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/GlobalAppsMarketing







No comments:

Post a Comment