Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fun app!

I am back again giving you a review of a very fun app I found out over the weekend. I have always liked to draw, but I am not very good at it, specially with faces.

I have been taking some classes and I am getting better at it, but I have a lot of work to do. But of course with technology these days, I can create a really cool face with just a swipe of my finger. 

The app is called, iMadeFace: 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/imadeface/id582560267?mt=8

With this app you can create your face or faces of your friends and they look very cool! You can change hair style, eyes, lips, bone structure, ears and much more. 

Here is a couple I made, the male is me and the female is a friend of mine.





Download the app and have fun making some cool faces. 

Have a great week!

Love,

Global Apps
www.GlobalAppsMarketing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment