Monday, January 21, 2013

Track your steps

Since it is January and it is the month of new resolutions and making changes in our lives for the better, I thought of talking about this app that could help you get fit in an easy way. Here is the story...

One day I had just had a huge Colombian meal, I mean, it probably had about 2000 calories! It was delicious! I felt so full that I thought, I need to go and take a walk, so I went to the mall with my girlfriend.

On our way there, I was wondering how many calories I would loose by doing this walk, I bet there is an app for that, low and behold, I checked the app store and there was! It is called Walk Star. It tracks your steps, distance, speed and calories. It gives you a star for every 1000 steps and all you do is open it, put it in your pocket and start walking. Pretty cool!

Check it out, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/walk-star-pedometer/id509797687?mt=8


Start walking and get fit! Let me know what you think of it. 




Love

Global Apps
www.GlobalAppsMarketing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment