Friday, January 11, 2013

Great App to convert pictures into PDFs files

I am always on the go and always looking for tools to make my work more effective and faster. One day I was thinking how cool it would be if I can just take a picture of a document and convert it into a PDF file.

I went searching the app store and of course I found a really good mobile app that converts pictures I take with my iPhone into PDF files! Not only does that, but you can also email those files and keep them organized. This app is free unless you want to upgrade to have other options like printing or transfer it to other places.

For me the free version has been more than enough and I have used it so many times. It is much faster than actually scanning the document in a scanner! I have used it when marketing my company, scanning receipts, business cards, invoices and much more.

Here is the link for the app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/genius-scan-pdf-scanner/id377672876?mt=8



I hope this helps you and have a great weekend!

Love

Global Apps
www.GlobalAppsMarketing.com


No comments:

Post a Comment