Monday, January 28, 2013

BINGO!

I am just getting into the world of games with my iPhone. I think it is about time as I have had my iPhone over a year ago. I have been using my phone mostly for work and marketing and of course Facebook and Instagram!

The other night I was a little bored, so I started looking for games and I found this great game, Bingo Run.

I remember when I was in Colombia, there was a Bingo place at the mall and it was the place to be! It was very cool and basically you could take your date there, play some Bingo, drink, eat and with a little luck be able to yell that exciting word, BINGO!

This app is great. It has some background music, you can hear the numbers and letters being called and you play against other users, about 80 of them. It is very fun and exciting.

Check it out, download it and let me know what you think:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bingo-run/id563692888?mt=8



Enjoy it and I hope you get to yell, BINGO!!


Love,

Global Apps
www.GlobalAppsMarketing.com



No comments:

Post a Comment